Welcome to Counseling Services!
We have included various resources for you to access on the left toolbar or thru highlighted text below, and hope you will find the information clear and comprehensive. However, if you have questions, please feel free to visit the Assistant Administrator in the main office at the Olympia Regional Learning Academy or schedule an appointment by calling (360) 596-7730.
Office hours are 8:30 a.m. - 3:40 p.m., Monday - Friday.
Please remember that successful completion of a Culminating Project, and High School and Beyond Plan are graduation requirements. Additional information is also available on the "Comprehensive Checklist" (word.doc)
The following general topics will link you to specific information
High School & Beyond Requirement
- Budgeting Activity(DOC)
- Career and Interest Inventory (DOC)
- Career Information Questionnaire(DOC)
- Comprehensive Checklist(DOC)
- Creating a WOIS Portfolio(DOC)
- Cover Letter (DOC)
- How To Fill Out A Job Application(DOC)
- Learning Strengths(DOC)
- Learning Styles Review(DOC)
- Letter To Self(DOC)
- Post High School Educational Plan(DOC)
- Sample Resume(DOC)
- Testing Students in Washington
- South Puget Sound Community College General Education Development (GED) Program
- Running Start & New Market Vocational Skills Center Information